Wadhurst Parish Council
Draft Minutes of a meeting of the Planning Committee, held at Carillon Cottage on Saturday 9th June, 2012 at 9.30 a.m.
Present: Cllrs Bell, Clark, Doyle, Goolden (chair) and Kent
1. To receive apologies for absence
Cllrs Berger, Gadd, Konrad and Standley
2. To approve the minutes of the meeting of 26th May, 2012
3. To receive declarations of interest
4. Public forum
5. To consider licence and planning applications received and make recommendations
6. To consider notices of decisions received
WD/2012/0599/LB for WADHURST Y0UTH CENTRE, LOWER HIGH STREET, WADHURST TN5 6AX
REPLACEMENT OF MODERN STYLE TIMBER DOUBLE DOOR SET WITH POWDER COATED ALUMINIUM DOOR SET AND PROVISION OF EMERGENCY EXTERNAL LIGHTING
WD/2012/0620/LB for 1 ST JAMES SQUARE, WADHURST, TN5 6BH
INTERNAL WORKS TO INCLUDE NEW CASHIER COUNTERS AND REDECORATION. NEW PROJECTING SIGN, FASCIA SIGN, INTERNAL PLASMA MARKETING, DUSTED CRYSTAL/BLUEBERRY MANIFESTATION AND NEW NAME PLATE
WD/2012/0601/AI for 1 ST JAMES SQUARE, WADHURST, TN5 6BH
1 X INTERNAL WINDOW PLASMA SCREEN, 1 X PROJECTING HANGING SIGN (EXTERNAL), 1 X FASCIA (EXTERNAL), 1 X EXTERNAL NAMEPLATE, 1 X WEB & TEL VINYL AND DUSTED CRYSTAL/BLUEBERRY VINYL
7. To discuss Tree Preservation Orders :-
TM/2012/0164/TPO - BRAMBLEWOOD, CASTLE WALK, WADHURST TN5 6DB: FELL 6 OAK TREES WITHIN TREE PRESERVATION ORDER (WADHURST) NO87,1989. Noted; felling required to prevent further subsidence to house.
8 and 9. To discuss Localism Act and Neighbourhood Planning
Noted that Cllr Konrad is still to provide information, templates and examples.
10. Urgent issues at the discretion of the Chairman for noting
The meeting expressed best wishes to Cllr Berger, who is in hospital, for a speedy recovery.
The meeting closed at 9.40am.
M C C Goolden